Saturday, February 11, 2012

My first and last Hot Pack, Braves Orange Chromie

We'll I've been against pack searching since day one. I'm even more now since my two local card shops closed down and I'm pretty much forced to buy retail unless I go on one of my rare online box shopping spells. I know this only supports the notion that pack searching is okay but, curiosity got the best of me. I purchased a 2010 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects hot Pack only because it was $6 and I mistakenly thought it was only autographs ,no relics I was wrong! The seller poetically wrote GU in pen on the pack. Ugh regardless I was dumb for buying the pack but I will show you what I got

Two PC Braves not bad for one pack


The Hits, Non #d refractor and the Okey is out of /949 Both for trade


The one card I got in the mail with the hot pack made me feel a lot better. This Orange Chromie of Chase Fontaine 1/25



If you don't know him don't feel bad he's a former second round draft pick I started collecting a while back. He's been out of affiliated baseball for a few years after stints with Tampa Bay and Kansas City Farm teams. I think he's still playing Indy ball. Even though he's gone from the Braves I still wanna complete this rainbow



.. Maybe One Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment